Dax Energy focuses on the following areas:
- Transmission analysis
- Resource assessment
- Real estate leases
- Project development and acquisition
- Power marketing (PPAs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Environmental assessment and permitting
A list of the recent consulting assignments we have undertaken is as follows:
- US private equity fund (managing over $16 billion). Dax was hired to assist in the acquisition of a generation portfolio under operation in Chile.
- US private equity fund (managing over $500 million). Dax is under contract to assist in the acquisition of a renewable energy generation portfolio in Chile. Our client submitted the winning bid in a tender for a 115 MW wind farm and a 104 MW solar farm (both operational); in both cases featuring long-term PPAs.
- US solar developer that owns a 140 MW+ solar PV plant in Chile; Dax was retained to find PPAs for this client.
- French energy company; Dax was retained to assist with the identification of distributed energy opportunities for solar generation in Chile.
- US solar PV developer that owns a portfolio of small to large size solar plants; Dax was hired to find PPAs in Chile.
- German technology company; Dax signed a business partnership to find opportunities in the renewable and thermal energy sectors to increase our client’s market share in Chile.
Due diligence support:
- Japanese trading group; Dax was retained to prepare an independent market expert report about the acquisition of a large solar PV project in Chile.
- French renewable energy developer; Dax was hired to analyze the bankability of wind PPAs for projects in the Caribbean.